I’ve been doing a lot of reflecting, and learning this past year. Now that I’m 26, I decided that I’d do another personal post on things I’ve reflected/accomplished to glorify on yet another year of life.
I previously made a post for my 25th, the link will be posted here once I get the chance to link this post to that one.
I’m not about to do a list of 26…I can’t believe that I managed to find 25 the previous time haha. But for now, let’s get started with 10 things.
10. Learning what needs to be taken seriously and laugh at the rest.
9. Sometimes doing something you completely hate, is a sign that means to be in love or to love someone wholeheartedly.
8. Despite every little negativity you encounter, there’s still room to grow. Be proud of this.
7. Advocating for what you want, should NOT feel like a burden.
6. Appreciating raw conversations, without any filters or restraints.
5. Giving a little time for some light reading never hurt anyone. For the most part, it made me think more creatively, and calmed me from my other stresses.
4. Giving back to the community taught me new skills. Skills, that I believe will benefit me in the future.
3. Making changes that seemed scary at first, but was essential in order to move forward with future goals.
2. Taking risks, even though I wasn’t prepared to do so.
1. Finally graduating!!
What’s on your top 10 list for reflections/accomplishments?