Another easy recipe that was pretty good, were these ricotta lasagna rolls. I have another quick pasta recipe up that is specifically for meal prep inspiration. Be sure to be on the look out for that post!
How’s everyone’s week going? Comment below 🙂
Serves: 24 rolls | Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes | Cooking Temperature 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- 3 packages of frozen spinach ($2.97 per package)
- 2 containers of ricotta cheese ($4.48 per container)
- 1 block of cheese of choice (ours was marbled) ($4.48)
- 2 packages of Lasagna pasta ($2.17 per package)
- Casserole dish or tray
Total ingredient cost + 13% tax: $30.16 / 24 rolls = $1.26 per roll
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl combine spinach (thawed) and ricotta cheese. We added some salt and pepper to taste.
- Boil lasagna according to box directions, and rinse with cold water.
- Place the mixture from step two and roll up the lasagna.
- Place in oven for 20 minutes, and put shredded cheese during the last 5 minutes.