Here’s the recipe for one of the meals used for the meal preps! Very simply, and can be modified to your own liking. Note that since we used this for meal prep, we use ingredients that were either frozen or portioned out already to save us time! Feel free to use more fresh ingredients if you have time.
Seriously, this recipe was super easy to make!
Serves: 24 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes | Cooking temperature: 375 Degrees Fahrenheit
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup ($1.97 per can)
- 1 bag of frozen mixed vegetables (or other vegetables of your liking, cut into bite sized) ($4.98 per bag)
- 2 packages of refrigerated biscuit dough ($2.95)
- Rotisserie chicken (we used 2 pieces of chicken breast) ($3.97)
- Muffin tin
Total ingredient cost plus tax (13%): $21.23 / 24 pieces = $0.88 to make!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, combine the defrosted frozen vegetables, and cream of chicken soup.
- In a greased muffin tin, place the refrigerated biscuit dough, make sure to push against the tin compartment to make a barrier for the mixture from step 2.
- Fill with the combined mixture from step 2, and place in oven for 20 minutes or when the top is slightly brown.