Here’s one of the recipes I used for my meal prep with my friend from last week! The ingredients were easy to find, and prep was easy. The timing took a while since we used chicken. The same ingredients can be also used of other meats!
What’s a quick meal prep recipe that you use often? Comment below!
Prep Time: Less than 10 Minutes | Cooking Temperature: 450 Degrees Fahrenheit | Time to Cook : 1 hr. 30 minutes.
- 1 package of chicken (we used drumsticks, 10 pieces)
- 1 tbsp. Cumin powder
- 1 tbsp. Paprika powder
- 1/2 tbsp. Chilli powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 4 tbsp. Oyster sauce
- 1 package of frozen mixed vegetables (can use other vegetables as well, we just found this was a quicker method)
- Preheat oven to 450 Degrees Fahrenheit, start preparation of the chicken while the oven heats up.
- In a bowl, put together the seasonings: cumin, paprika, chilli, salt and pepper.
- Use a large tin foil tray to assemble the chicken and vegetables accordingly, and put the oyster sauce to coat the chicken.
- Sprinkle the seasoning all over the chicken, making sure all is seasoned.
- Place in oven, and rotate the chicken half way through the cooking time.
Now your chicken is ready to place in your meal prep containers!