Here’s another version of an easy salad recipe, perfect for lunches and for gatherings! Great thing is, you can always modify the recipe to your liking 🙂
Ingredients (All rights go to their respected owner here)
Note: All ingredients are portioned for 8 servings, click on the link above if you require a larger serving amount.
- 2x Canned corn niblets, drained (12 oz/341 ml)
- 4x Medium potatoes, unpeeled, cooked and cubed
- 1x Celery stalks, chopped
- 1x Green pepper, chopped
- 1x Green onion chopped
- 1/4 cup Vegetable oil
- 1/4 Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Dry Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4x Radishes, sliced (we had none unfortunately in our case)
- 1 tbsp Fresh parsley or 1/2 tsp dried
- Combine corn, potatoes, celery, green pepper and onion in a large bowl. Set aside
- To make the dressing, mix oil, vinegar, mustard and garlic powder in a small bowl or measuring cup. Pout dressing over mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate.
- Just before serving, stir in radishes and sprinkle parsley on the top.