Summer is almost ending, I always find that it’s the best time to set up some reading time. Especially if you’ve been eurking to finish a good book before September starts aha. Here is my list of five books that I’d recommend to read before summer ends!
Books to Read:
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – Stephen Covey
- Milk and Honey – Rapi Kaur
- The Nest – Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney
- Dark Places – Gillian Flynn
- The Couple Next Door – Shari Lapena
I know some are repeats from my previous reviews, but I definitely recommend these titles to read! Plus, they are not series or trilogies of any sort. All are either one full story, or interesting reads about individuality/poetry.
What’s on your list? Comment below!