Rides that I went on (In no particular order):
- Harry Potter and the Escape of the Gringotts
- Transformers: The Ride 3D
- The Simpsons Ride
- Race through New York starring Jimmy Fallon
- Men in Black Alien Attack
- Revenge of the Mummy
It’s a tie between the Harry Potter one, and the Revenge of the Mummy. I liked the Harry Potter one since it was a 3D ride, but it was a lot of twists and turns. Whereas the Revenge of the Mummy was super fast and exciting to be on LOL.
Least Favourite Ride:
Race through New York starring Jimmy Fallon, since it was not overly exciting. We did get free express passes for giving up our seats to a couple, which was pretty awesome. However, it has no relation to it being my least favourite ride ahaha.
What to watch out for:
- Many of the rides were not in service (Maybe it was just the timing we went?)
- Not a lot of the rides were present in this location
Anything else special?
You can ride the Hogwarts train, and it takes you to a place dedicated to all things Harry Potter! Btw…Butter Beer review will be on it’s way soon 🙂