Rides that I went on (In no particular order):
- Disney & Pixar Short Story Film Festival
- Ellen’s Energy Adventure
- ImageWorks – The ‘What If’ Labs
- Journey into Imagination with Figment
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends
- Spaceship Earth
- Test Track
- Bruce’s Shark World
- The Circle of Life
- Coral Reefs Disney Adventure
- Living with the Land
- JAMMitors at Future World East
- Meet Snow White in Germany
Test track since it was the fastest ride there. Plus it was pretty cute that you were able to ‘test’ out your own creation of a vehicle; and to test out it’s safety features.
Least Favourite Ride:
Not a ride, but an attraction for sure…at Innovation. All it had was an interactive colouring wall with different colours, in which you used a light up brush. Good for children, not for adults LOL.
What to watch out for:
- You learn a lot from all the attractions, whether it’s science, plants, music, colours etc., you’ll learn something
- Many character meet and greets at the park
- There is a place inside where you can try out various Colas for free!
Anything else special?:
Free Cola samples. However nothing too special, except for the fact that it definitely reminded me of going on a big school field trip because of all the information you’ll be learning.