Rides that I went on (In no particular order):
- The Great Movie Ride
- Muppet Vision 3D
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith
- Star Tours – The Adventure Continues
- Toy Story Mania!
- The Twilight Zone of Terror
- For the First Time in Forever – Sing Along
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!
- March of the First Order
- Mickey and Minnie Starring in Red Carpet Dreams
It’s a tie between the Rock ‘n’ Roller coaster and the Twilight Zone of Terror. Both rides are completely different in it’s set up of course. The Rock ‘n’ Roller coaster was rather quick and had a few roundabouts and turns, whereas the Twilight Zone of Terror was more of a ride that took you to a high up height, and dropped you randomly LOL.
Least Favourite Ride:
Muppet Vision 3D since I clearly cannot tell you as to what it was about because of the fact that I fell asleep ahaha.
What to watch out for:
- It’s a smaller park, there are not a lot of roller coasters here
- More of a old themed Hollywood style layout
- Doesn’t look as fancy, compared to the other parks
- They sell Hello Kitty and Sanrio based products here!
Anything else special?:
The Frozen sing along was rather fun! (If you love the movie, that is) Also, the March of the First Order is awesome for Star Wars fans, they looked pretty cool marching away LOL.