Rides that I went on (In no particular order):
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Haunted Mansion
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Stitches Great Escape!
- Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, and this one had the second longest line up from all the rides. The first ride that was the longest was of the Little Mermaid..she’s a Disney Princess, so that explains pretty much everything lol. It’s more of a thriller ride, but not to a point where you’re nauseated. Has the atmosphere of mining for gold ahaha. It was worth the wait though!
Least Favourite Ride:
Stitches Great Escape! It was only a 3D ride with some robotics like Stitch and what not. It had a useless buckling system to imitate the fact that you’re chasing Stitch..and it was rather tight on the shoulders. It definitely made a lot of children cry since it also go pretty dark inside. I wouldn’t recommend this ride if you have children who are easily scared of the dark, it makes you feel like you’re about to go high up or spin rapid, when really you’re just planar the whole time lol.
What to watch out for:
- Long line ups for Disney Character rides and meet and greats, so this goes for Little Mermaid, Snow White, etc., you know the drill
- Crowded space when the fireworks start in front of Cinderella’s Magic kingdom. Make sure to go there early to get a good spot!
- I find that this park was super humid in comparison to the others! Maybe because of the walkways being a bright yellow? Or possibly the crowding of parents and children all over the place ahaha
Anything else special?
- They sell that Dole Whip ice-cream at this park, and ONLY this park too. Learned the hard way…too bad I didn’t get to try it out!
- All the Disney Princesses will be here
- There’s always a parade and fireworks show