Hey there friends! I know it’s been awhile..but after an intensive week of school, volunteer, work and finals, I’m FINALLY ready to upload more content!
Starting the updates with a new recipe! Spinach ‘brownies’. I wanted to change up some ingredients to better suit others intolerances and needs. The awesome thing is, the recipe can still be changed up as well!
1 & 1/2 cup spinach (Fresh** or frozen)
1 tsp. of baking powder
1 cup multigrain flour
1 cup of lactaid milk (normal milk is optional, however I chose lactaid as a healthier choice LOL)
1 small white onion chopped
1/2 tsp. cajun pepper
1/2 tsp. garlic powder (or 1 clove minced)
1 tsp. of ‘I can’t believe its not butter!’ (or normal butter/margarine is fine as well)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl: multigrain flour, baking powder, cajun pepper, garlic powder.
- Mix in the wet ingredients: eggs and lactaid milk.
- Add the chopped onions last, and mix well until everything is incorporated.
- In a caserole dish or baking pan, use the butter to coat the lining of the dish/pan.
- Place in the oven, and set a timer for 30 minutes.