Now, this is definitely a throwback photo of the time that my sister still had our original dark asian hair. Minus the fact that we both have purple hair now ahaha.
Anyways, this was during the time when we attempted to create our own version of the pad thai recipe. A similar recipe that we used can be found here: Easy Pad Thai
INGREDIENTS (All rights go to their respected owner)
- 8 ounces pad thai or lo mein noodles
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (from about 1 medium lime)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 bunch fresh cilantro, leaves only, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped, unsalted peanuts
The rest of the instructions can be found on the link shown above.