Questions obtained from: The Fab Files
1. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
Usually people call me by my first name. Fun fact: Whenever I forget where or how I met a person, I take notice of how they pronounce my name. Lau-rah if an older classmate of mine, Le-rah if I met them in middle school, La-rah is if I know them presently. It’s sometimes hard to determine at times, because sometimes I get a mixture of both.
2. What books on your shelf are begging to be read?
The 10 books I’ve recently purchased at the Used Book sale at St. Vital. Lots of suspenseful thrillers in that pile.
3. How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like?
I don’t doodle, I create.
Jk, I’m not that good. But here’s one of Tae Yang. Tae Yang was bae.
4. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn? Try to get up and do something productive?
I usually stay in bed and do something productive, like read a few more chapters of a book, or maybe looking over any written work I’ve done. If all else fails, Netflix and YouTube.
5. How many days could you last in solitary confinement? How would you do it?
Maybe a month? And thats just me staying in doors with no responsibilities, probably with my dog Raffie, including a endless supply of food and such.
6. Do you save old greeting cards and letters? Throw them away?
I save all of the greeting cards and letters I’ve received. I have so many boxes filled with them!
7. Who is the biggest pack rat you know?
8. When making an entrance in to a party, do you make your presence known? Do you slip in and look for someone you know? Do you sneak in quietly and find a safe spot to roost?
I usually would slip in and look for someone I know, if all else fails I’d stay in a corner and message someone ASAP to save me.
9. What is your strongest sense? If you had to give one up, which would it be?
Probably my eyesight? If I had to give one up, maybe my taste…but then again that would be unfortunate because I love food.
10. How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
Probably three? I’m not too sure.
11. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
That if my feet weren’t underneath my covers, an evil spirit would eat them.
12. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
I have too many!
13. Who performs the most random acts of kindness out of everyone you know?
My dad, because that doesn’t happen too often lol.
14. How often do you read the newspaper? Which paper? Which sections?
Not too often. If I were to, I’d be because it was headlined or the horoscope section.
15. Which animals scare you most? Why?
Rats? Their tail gives me discomfort.
16. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?
Depends on the conflict.
17. What was the most recent compliment you’ve received and savoured?
You have nice hair!
18. What is something about yourself that you hope will change, but probably never will?
19. Are you a creature of habit? Explain.
I always pat my parents head before I leave, I don’t know.
20. Are you high maintenance? Explain.
I can be at times, depending on my mood.
21. When was the last time you really pushed yourself to your physical limits?
Going through Vancouver on feet.
22. Do you have a whole lot of acquaintances or just a few very close friends? Why?
A bit of both.
23. Are you more inclined to “build your own empire” or unleash the potential of others?
I’d want to build my own empire, however I’d also want to see others flourish as well.
24. What’s a strange occurrence you’ve experienced but have never (or rarely) shared with anyone?
Have none yet.
25. What do you think about more than anything else?
26. What’s something that amazes you?
How much energy my dog has everyday, but yet manages to sleep the whole day as well.
27. Do you prefer that people shoot straight with you or temper their words? Why?
Shoot straight with me, that way we can manage the problem the moment it happens.
28. Where’s your favourite place to take an out-of-town guest?
Somewhere in Osbourne to eat.
29. What’s one thing you’d rather pay someone to do than do yourself? Why?
Someone to cut my dog’s nails.
30. Do you have a catchphrase?
I have many.